Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply to Coral Reef High School?
- When will I know if my child has been accepted to Coral Reef.
- How do I set up an audition for VPA?
- What do I need to know to audition for VPA.
- Accepted to Coral Reef? What’s next?.
The Application Period is open from October 1st, 2016 until January 15th, 2017. Click here to apply.
You will receive a letter in the mail, or an email if requested. Letters of acceptance are mailed out March 15.
As soon as the Schools of Choice office reviews your child’s applications and deems it eligible, you will be sent an Audition date and time to the e-mail address you provided on the application.
All you need to know is in this attachment... click here
Instructions for Accepted Students:
1. Parents must log into the system and accept online.
2. Check for an email from CRSH on Thursday, March 16 containing your Acceptance and Registration Information.
3. Parents must bring or mail the Declaration of Acceptance and Registration Form by March 30th by 4:00pm into the Main Office. (Original documents only, no emails or faxes accepted).
4. Accepted students and parents must attend the mandatory registration on their assigned date. (Refer to “Registration Information Flyer” included in the Coral Reef email).